Frozen 2 premieres in theaters everywhere November 22, but the soundtrack for the movie which features some pop hits like Panic! At The Disco and Kasey Musgraves is set to make its debut the week before.
The soundtrack includes eight unique songs. Of those songs, three have two versions, one performed in the film by the cast and another featured in the end credits performed by popular artists. This week, the first of those end credit tracks was released, “Into the Unknown” performed by Panic! At the Disco. In the film, this song will be performed by Idina Menzel. (Disney has released “First Listen” versions of Idina Menzel’s performance of “Into the Unknown” and Kristen Bell’s performance of “The Next Right Thing.”)
The full soundtrack includes:
- “All Is Found,” performed by Evan Rachel Wood
- “Some Things Never Change,” performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff
- “Into the Unknown,” performed by Idina Menzel (feat. AURORA)
- “When I Am Older,” performed by Josh Gad
- “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.),” performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Show Yourself,” performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
- “The Next Right Thing,” performed by Kristen Bell
- “Into the Unknown,” performed by Panic! At the Disco (end credits)
- “All Is Found,” performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
- “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Weezer (end credits)
It’s time to pre-order and pre-save these tracks before the film comes out so you’re fully prepared for all of the Disney musical magic when it’s time to go to the theater to see Anna, Elsa, and the rest of your favorite characters travel into the forest.