December 21 marked the winter solstice, which for some places, means that winter has officially begun. That means, if you haven’t already, now is the perfect time to get into the spirit of winter! Why not start with accessories?
1. Pendants as pretty and opalescent as snow
They aren't as cold as the icy fluff covering the ground, but they are as beautiful! Find them on Etsy for $29.
2. Or wear something snowy on your finger
Winter fashion often features dark and warm colors, compliment them with something bright and sparkly! Find this ring on Etsy for $87.20.
3. Make every day a winter scene in Beauty and the Beast with a rose pendant
We're picturing snowball fights and cozy sweaters. Find this necklace on Etsy for $17.50.
4. Look forward to spring with something green
If you're just waiting for winter to be over so you can fill your life with plants again, these earring are perfect. Find them on Esty for $14.
5. Celebrate the season in silver
If gold isn't your thing, why not spend winter in silver? You'll shine like the stars on those early nights. Find this necklace on Etsy for $47.