Walt Disney World Resorts is casting principal and ensemble roles for their production of Finding Nemo. (This casting call is not at P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.)
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
10:00 am – 1:00 pm (EDT)
Pearl Studios NYC (500)
500 8th Ave
New York, NY 10018-6504
12th floor. Check lobby upon arrival for any changes.
- Create or update your DisneyAuditions.com profile.
- Prepare a brief song and provide sheet music.
- Male Vocalists auditioning for Crush should visit the audition posting at DisneyAuditions.com to download music to prepare for the audition.
- Dory – Female. Mid – 20s. A forgetful, yet very optimistic lady fish and Marlin’s companion during this journey. Extremely quirky and an expert with comedic material. Character singer, comfortable flying at heights. Must weigh less than 225 lbs.
- Nemo – Female. Early 20s. Plays youthful boy. Adorable, endlessly curious, spirited, childlike and fearless, yet at the same time naïve and vulnerable. Bright and youthful mix or belt.
- Bruce – Male. 30s. A vegetarian great white shark. Can go from screaming rockers to an elegant soft shoe. Comedic baritone and able to handle harmonies.
- Crush – Male. 20s – 30s. Laid back and fun-loving “surfer dude” turtle. Wise old father with the ability to rock. High tenor, must have effortless, sustained, full voice/mix high ‘C’. Vocalists interested in the Crush role should visit posting at DisneyAuditions.com to download music to be used at the open call
- Marlin – Male. Mid – 20s. Over-protective yet very loving father, vulnerable. Huge heart, great comedic talent. Scared of virtually everything. Baritone, able to handle musical ‘patter’ and flying at heights. Must weigh less than 225 lbs.
- Additional ensemble roles, not identified above, will be cast from this open call.